Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video test bench midnight rollover bugfix in beta testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclejed613

Most Helpful Member
if you've tried my Video Test Bench freeware and want to beta test the bugfix for the midnight rollover bug in the burn-in test loop, go to my blog and follow the instructions for beta testing. as soon as i'm satisfied the bugfix works i will implement it in ALL of the timing loops in the software and recompile it. it's been a real adventure trying to remember the whole compile process. are there actually almost 500 people repairing and testing CRT monitors? wow, who woulda thought?

very strange..... almost 500 downloads and only one person has used it enough to really need it to run a test loop overnight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back