Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help on robotics project

Status
Not open for further replies.

manohar

i have startred a project in robotics with the help of the site
http://www.geocities.com/tjacodesign/cerberes/cerberes.html
but it uses a PIC microcontroller . the program as far as i see is just used for sending high and low voltages at the output port. can i replace the microcontroller with the 8085 microprocessor(obviously with a 8255).
also if u please can give me the circuit diagram and the program listing it would be of too much help.

You should keep the whole schemes as in the project. The only thing you have to do is to replace 16F84 by you MC. Note that you should choose the pins on your MC for ease to connect in your circuits. I didn't look carefully to the link, but I see the arrangement on that board is quite good, you should keep this. And of course, you use your own ocs, because f84 use 4Mhz crystal, but your MC may use 12MHz. But it gives the same speed operating.

You should keep the whole schemes as in the project. The only thing you have to do is to replace 16F84 by you MC. Note that you should choose the pins on your MC for ease to connect in your circuits. I didn't look carefully to the link, but I see the arrangement on that board is quite good, you should keep this. And of course, you use your own ocs, because f84 use 4Mhz crystal, but your MC may use 12MHz. But it gives the same speed operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back