Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Topic: QT401 slider touch conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekson

Anyone knows proces of sensing touch position on strip like there are two electrodes connected on strip which is made of 18 pads connected in series with resistors .

I know that positions are already defined with algorithms buth im not shure which path is taking for caculation:

My definition:

burst impulses travel from electrode 1 through slider and charging CS2 so if i touch slider on "position 6" i will add paralel capacitance to that spot and analog result for added charge is already defined so the only thing to do is measure the voltage on CS2 and the touch spot is fixed with amount ofvoltage.Process is done in both way for recalibration of end positions

----------------------------------------
If anyone knows how it works please help me its giving me a headache,cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back