Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TM1637

dim78

has anyone work on TM1637 display with a 18f4550 or a other microchip model ?? a simple code for it with oshonsoft language??

Removing the capacitors does not work, I tried increasing or decreasing times and I couldn't get it to work. When I put the capacitors back in worked again. It might be a lot of noise around here, I don't know. I also don't have capacitors of this size at home to test with other capacities.

Check several times that you removed the correct capacitors and verify that the lines were not bypassed by excess tin.

Last edited:
Removing the capacitors does not work, I tried increasing or decreasing times and I couldn't get it to work. When I replaced the igniters it worked again. It might be a lot of noise around here, I don't know. I also don't have capacitors of this size at home to test with other capacities.

Check several times that you removed the correct capacitors and verify that the lines were not bypassed by excess tin.
What are 'igniters'?.

A typo.

On the second attempt, the module arrived, but it didn't work, so I have to see what variants it has.
41-9PCcRAsL._AC_US100_.jpg

I changed threads by mistake.
Here you can download the library to see it.
We continue better for the other.

I am just implementing one version, but using a Pic Assembly for the 2wire I2c like com's..
Have you looked at some of the available links to other attempts.?
They show either C+, Arduino or assembly code, but the text may help.
There are a few versions and digit sizes out there.
All appear to allude to removing the too large a value caps on the two signal lines.
They require LSBit first rather than the usual, most significant first.

https://www.circuitbread.com/tutorials/digital-thermometer-part-16-microcontroller-basics-pic10f200

Last edited:
Thanks for your time:
- But I have had the 4-digit tm1637 display working for a long time.

- Regarding the capacitors of the CLK and DIO lines, when I removed them, they stopped working, this does not make sense, I just made sure that the removal of the capacitors was correct and I did not make any mistakes, but I have not continued testing.

We continue the thread better here:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back