Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tic Tac Toe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia123

Hey folks,

I need some help and advice regarding the tic tac toe circuit which have to make this semester. I have this unconnected basic schematic diagram and I need to know what you people might think about it since I really need your valuable feedback. This is my very first electronics project and I want to make it cool and big. The main thing I am looking for is how should I extend the schema and if possible, how should I reduce complexity of the circuit. Also please inform me if there is any kind of programming needed since am not very good at it.
Thank you

Attachments

• Tic Tac Toe.JPG
    Tic Tac Toe.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,409
1. You're a student, right, and this is a homework assignment, correct? If so, it should be posted in the "Homework" section of this board.

2. Just so you understand, we're not here to do your homework for you. If you need help with homework, people will be happy to assist you. But you need to show us that you have at least some understanding of the assignment, and that you've already made an effort to get answers to your questions.

3. You should be able to give us specific questions that you need answers to. Don't come here and just dump "Please tell me how to do this!" in our laps.

[What you posted looks like an incomplete schematic that you're supposed to fill in for your assignment.] [Edit] On closer examination, it actually looks like a complete schematic, assuming the input is completely manual (players flipping switches).

Last edited:
It actually looks like the answer is already given.
Two winning combinations are shown, ask yourself how to wire the rest of the winning combinations, for both players.

It doesn't look like this game is designed to compete against a human.
It's just an electronic playing board.

If that were the case, then you'd have a lot more to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back