Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thread post limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Are there any options to increase the number of posts we see per page on a forum thread? For the longer threads that occur here I see a common theme, the previous posts aren't on the current page so a user doing a straight inline text search has no reference, topics derail people bicker and banter about only what they can see on the same page as their last post.

There are currently two ongoing threads that I would like to be able to view on a single page trace from top to bottom and search if need be.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers some of the massive debate threads that have exploded in the past, but I think that allowing people to view the entire thread at once is a start to at least providing enough information. Going through 16 different page views scrolling through and searching for specific lines of text is impractical for most people.

Last edited:
Yes. Go to My Account-->General Settings and find the section that says "Thread Display Options". One of them gives you the option to change how many you see per page.

Der Strom

Thank you Derstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back