Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the cricket robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kta22

Hi , i'm Catalin from Romania and i would like to know if you can help me with the cricket the robot . I want to build this robot with PIC processors instead stamp2 , but i can't find schematics and code with PIC.
Thank you .

Hi , i'm Catalin from Romania and i would like to know if you can help me with the cricket the robot . I want to build this robot with PIC processors instead stamp2 , but i can't find schematics and code with PIC.
Thank you .

Hi Catalin, and welcome to the forum.

You'll have to post more information. There is no way to guess what the schematic for that robot might be. It is almost certain that a PIC can do the job of a Stamp2 (and more) but the circuit board might need some customization.

Do you have a schematic you can post? Or a link to a site about the robot in question? Someone might be able to suggest a suitable alternative robot if we know exactly what you're talking about.

Good luck,

Torben

Oh, sorry , the all project is on **broken link removed** , but it's with stamp2 , the circuit it's also there , it's a complete project

Thank you .

hi,:)

Do you mean this.?

**broken link removed**

Catalin,

If the site I am reading is to be believed, then the Stamp 2 is a PIC16C58. So you should be able to just use that chip with whatever code you want.

I don't know of any other code for that particular robot though.

Torben

Catalin,

If the site I am reading is to be believed, then the Stamp 2 is a PIC16C58. So you should be able to just use that chip with whatever code you want.

I don't know of any other code for that particular robot though.

Torben
Thank you for informations

Here is a Stamp 2 clone kit, maybe that would work. Less money, and presumably you could use the same software instructions?

Using a bare Pic as suggested would be a worthy project. Just allow for more investment of your time.

Last edited:
w0oaahh..nice pr0ject...

it l0oks easy t0 create this pr0j, but seems y0u must earn/invest more time f0r this pr0j...after all, it's w0rthy...

hey??is there need to buy that stamp??or u can make by ur own??...

i dun nid t0 buy bc0z it cost high price...??hmmm

Your typing skills are atrocious. Learn proper English or even English first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back