Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Technosonic LCD3251 picture fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update I have changed the first post to include Component In does work but not the side A/V (Red, Yellow, White) though audio is fine.

Think at this point I shall look into sourcing replacement boards, once fitted and working I shall begin to make comparisons from what I have learnt so far, I really am more interested in finding what is wrong more than actually fixing it!

Replaced the T-Con board today to find exactly the same symptoms, TV reacts in the same manner and the T-Con board buzzes, I find it hard to believe that both T-Con b/d's are faulty with the same fault, possible but highly unlikely.
So, its either the panel, tabs or Main A/V b/d, still believe it to be the Main A/V b/d, would prefer to find the fault and repair at component level but shall keep a look out for a cheap replacement board in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back