Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SwitcherCad3 : Change SPICE dot directive into comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

eblc1388

On a schematic, how can I change a SPICE dot directive(e.g. .tran 10m) into a comment?

I can right clicks to change a comment into directive but not the other way round. See image for details.

Attachments

• SCAD3.gif
    SCAD3.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 464
eblc1388 said:
On a schematic, how can I change a SPICE dot directive(e.g. .tran 10m) into a comment?

I think you can't do that, since the 'Edit Simulation Command' window opens if you right click on a directive.

I would try and define two directives:
.tran etc.
.ac etc.

When you launch the simulation, LTSPICE will ask you which one you want to run. It will automatically comment the other one out.
Then replace the semicolon with a dot (two directives again). Close the plot, run the simulation again and choose the other one.

Just put a semicolon at the beginning of any directive:

;.tran 10m

And with that post you have just brought a 6-year-old thread back from the dead. :eek:

So....we can post here with no remorse...!:p :p :p

Why is it that newbies like to practice the art of necromancy on these forums? Inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back