Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Strange lines appearing on my Chrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Hi guys, have a look at this:

upload_2015-11-20_17-26-8.png

What are those lines which seemed to be not part of the text? Is it browser "infected"?

Cheers.

<Mod edit: I have edited the image slightly to remove some offensive language. next time please choose a more appropriate image to post - This is a family-friendly site.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you run viral scans to rule out possible infection. If so what have you used.

It is nothing to worry about.

It is a strange font typed by someone in the comments, that for whatever reason looks wierd. I suspect it was a deliberate comment by the user derhamster, as you can the reply underneath by rizkyep15 of "The **** m8" suggests he is alarmed too. It is rather entertaining to make creepy posts with.

Ĭ͖̩̠̯ͬ͊ͥͧͫ̒͋̈́̓ͥ̾͋ ̖̳̣̱̯̙͍̖̣͉̙̖͉̯̙̍̿̍̓̾ͬ̉̀̆̊k̬̹̮͙̺̙̫̻͚̙̻͉̫̈́͋̆͑̔ͬ̓̎̃n̳̺̝͖̯͎̬ͩͥͩͥ̆̈ͅo̙̬̠͇̞͍̬͈̼̪̙̟̤̬̭ͩ͊͐̎̍̓̒̑w̻̬̗͔̟̓ͣ͑ ͙͓̜͔̇̋͐ͫ͐͊̈́͊͛̒̃̈ͅḙ̤̫͙͙͔̟̱̼̯͔̳̯̲̗̓ͮ̆ͧ́̓v̝̱̯̺̤̰̲̅ͣͩͤ̃e̙̖͇̦̯̝̗̩̠̼̫͎̥̠͚͇͉̱ͭ͐̾͛ͮ̈̽͛͗ͮr̗̮͚̗̥̮̞̗̐̆́̒͐̊͆ͨͥ́͛̓y̯͚̟̩̙̬͆͆̎̍̍̾ͣ̈́̈́̔̈̃̎̅̅t͉̦͎͇̩̲̗̻͎͔̦̥̥́͂̑̑͛͗ͣ̈̍ͣ̌̽̐̀ͣ̓ͧͦͅḧ̭͚̖̱̖̞͇̱̃̆̋ͅi͖͍̻̰͛ͧ͑̀͊̌̌͑͊̄̓ͨn̞̙̞̼̣͙͍̳͍̰̩̥̻̦̟̻̦̜̘͋̌̂͂̂͆̒̀̿͊̌g̙͓̮͍̤̞̬͔̅͌̃̂̎ͭ̽͆̿͋̒͌̿̎͂ͤ̇ ͔̣̥͉̬̯̮̺̤̝̬̥̺̼̿ͥ̆ͧ̈́ͧ͛a̗̪͙̙͙̮̜̫̘̱̻̬͈͒̔ͯͦͬͩ͛͗ͬͮ͛͂̑̉̚b͔̖̙ͥͨ̋̌̅̿͂ͧͧͮͥͤ̽͆͋͊ͯͥ̚ͅo̯̫̰͉̮͕̦̻̤̝̥̝̜̘̠̺̫̒̂͗͂͗͒̑̾̾̄̓ͫ̅͂̍̌û̮̤̬̳̺̭͎̦̝̔̓̔̊̾̊̈́ͮ̾̑ͣͮ͒̄t͕̼̺̪̹̠̩̼͔̱͍͖̟ͥͫͨ̓̆̑ͥ͂̽ͅ ͇̝̭̯̖̼̮̳͇̦̳͙̠ͧ̏ͧ̌ͥ̊͌ͪͧ̔̿͒̋͋ͬ̉͛y͕̪͕̣͎̼̤̲͙̯̣̦̙̽̈́̃ͭͫͮͬͪ̅ͯͅo̭̬̟͍̖ͮͫ͊̽͑̋̋̾ͨ̈́̿̔̍ͧ͌͛͊ͬ̚u̞̱̗̜͚̻̹̽̇ͬͨͨ.͖̖̬̥̺̦̑̿͗̿͌̾̈̈́͂ͯͪͧ͋͒̿́ͅ
̭̟̰̞͖͊ͣ̇ͮ̎I̬̞̣͓̞͙͇̦̅ͦ̂̄ͤͯ̑̒͌͌ͭ̋̋̽ ̜̠͙̻͎̝̥͉̟̤͚̽ͦ̀͊͌͂̒͂̇̂̿̌͂͋͛k̼̬̦̞͓̩̳̰̣̟͚̱̼̭̺̘͎̩̝̓͑ͩ̒̅̈́͆̋ͬ̈̓ͫ̚n̺̝̜̩̯͓͚͔̥͉ͨ̈́ͥ̆ͦ̔͊̀̈́̃̂ͯ̆͋̂̈ͧ̚ȏ̗̤̥̬͈̝ͯ̊̈́̄̇͆ͪ̔̍ͣ̚w̫̝̫̩̹̙͎̦̠ͮ̽̌ͪ ͔̯̱͈͍̜̪̼̟͖͕̾̅̈͂̎̽̔́͂͒̀̓̓̓ͨ̚w͓̻̤ͫ͛̔̀͆̅ͮ͑̃ͯ̂ͣͣ̅̐͂̅̍͐h̙̮͚̪͈̰͈͖͍̰̬̟̗ͣ̌ͧͥ̒̍̌̃̈́̈́ͮ̈̓̓̓̃̑ͅĕ͉̺͇̹͍͚̭̺̊̔ͣr͇̘̫̟͍̲̹̤͇̲̝͍̩̻̰̭̟̬̭͗͆̐ͧ̐̚e̥̟̠̭̰͔̻̦͎͍͇͚͙͉̊̓̈́̑̊̆̀ ͎͎̬̙̎̿̍̆͐̓̀ͧͭ́ỵ̻͈̲̼̫͙̆̀ͬ͗o͓̹͎͉̝̭̩̫̭ͯ̔̓̆͒u͚̟̫͈̗̲ͬ͂̾ͣ̀ͨͧ̐ͫ̔͐̓̇̓͌́̉ͥ ͎̦̘̣͇̤͕͍̯̮̖̥̤̮͗ͤ̍ͬ̀ͮ͐ͪͭ̀̓ͫ̂̒l̩͚̩̪̭̟̘̥̭̳͚̰̞͇̥̮͂ͬ̎ͬī͇̮̜̹̐̍͋ͤͪ̅̊̒̚̚v͉͓̰̳̘̼̖͉͉̬̳̫͉̩̌͒̇̆̃̓̀ͧ͊ͬ̈͌ͬ̔ͪͭe̥̟̤͙̭̬̠͓̍̑͊ͮ̾̊́̚.̠̮̥͉̮̳͕͚̙͍̲̘͖̲̥̦̝͓͈̈͊ͥͬͭ̐͑ͩͯ͑̑ͦ
̘̜̺̻̣͕̻̝ͩ̍̏͌͑́ͣ̀ͬ̈ͯͤ͊ͅI̞̝̬̖̪̝͌͛ͩ̃̋̓͑̂͛ͪ̇͊̽ ̰̯͔̠͕̹̥͙̞̫̯̙̣̟̃ͣͩk̗̞͕̒͗̅͌ͥ͐ͫ̈͐ͧ͊̿n͍̬̘̳̲̱̠̅̇̌͂ͮ͒͑ͭͭ͊̿̊ỏ̠̟̝̪̝̦͇͕͑ͨ́̈ͪ̂͑̿ͣ̊̈ͣͦͮẁ͓̼̙̣͚̼̦̙͖͖̯͎̬͎̝̰̞̆͑̊̀ ̹̣̞̠͒͆͗̅̑ͨ̔w̟̤̠̪̲̯̘͇̮̒̅ͮ̒̽̎ͮ̓͂̇̆́̅ͅh͖̠͇̹͙͎̮̞̫̳̺̰̺̞͉͕̣̘̖̓ͩͪ̈̎ͯ̐̔a̖̱̰̲̙̙͎͔̖͈̣͍͎̰̯̬̜̪ͫ͑̃ͧ̓ͩ̂ͣ̈́̾́͋̇͒̃̇̌͊ͅt̮̟̦̝̬̮͎̪̫̦̰͛̃͑̽̑͌̍͗̉ͦ͂̓̈̑̋ ̗̤͖͈͈͒̏̒͆́̽͗̓ͧ̇ͫͯͬ͗ͨ͊̃͆ÿ̥̳͓̖͚̹͚̺̬̝̹́ͪ̒͒͋ͫ̔͊̆̾̀̽ͫo̞̠̖̖̟̞̪̩̘̱̪͔̽̎̾̆̎̎̑͗ͨ͊̉ͨͣͮ͆̂͆̚ͅǔ͔͙̞͕̯͚͚̝͕̫̺̜̖̺̩͓͈̔ͨ̃ͩͬͣ͆ͣ͊ͅ ͉̩̫̹̖̪͖̫̱̜͎̥͇̰̺ͫ̑̆͗ͩ̔͒̌ͫ̃̊ͭ̈̚ͅe͕͉͚͙̲͈̞̲̙̖̮̔̑̂̐̀͑̈ͭ̄̀ͬ̇̽ͭͤ̌̽a̼̥̻͎̱̞̹̲̮̩̰ͩ̎̈̏ͩ̾͐ͭͮ̈̂̓ͯͅͅt̖̭̳̬̦̰̲̅̀̽ͤ̓͆͂̃ͬͫ͌̽.͍̝̻̠̞̹͓͉̰͐ͥ̃̊̌̄̈́͊̅͆ͤ̋ͮͩ̉ͭ̉̅
̝͈̙̹̼͎̠̙͓̼̥̯̩ͩ͆̇̒͐̈́̅̓ͫ̽̅ͩ̈ͦͫ̄̚ͅĪ̪͇͙͕̼͓̓͂̃̒ͬ̇ ̭̫̳̳͈̣̼̥̹͙͖̮͖̤̦͙̂̑̐ͬ̈̿̅͆͂ͥ̿̑̓ͅk̥͍̙͍̯̺͎͙̘̰̠̈̎̈̑ͩṇ̪̹͇̦̼͆̎͒̔ͩ̄͊̅́̔̐o̘̠̣̻̱̻̳̞͎̭̪̦̟̪͍̤ͥ̇̿ͪ̾ͭw͙̱͙̬̟̺͉͉͔̹̫̝̝̠̬̃̽ͤ̈̽ͭ̐ͧ̿ͅ ̥̼͉͇͎̻̟̞͓̹̞̳̯͗͂̅ͤ̈̇ͧͤ͒͂̍̆̃͌ͥ̌ͫͯw̳̠̝̗͚̺͚̭͇̺̠̗̠̒̊̐̔̓͐̏ͨ͐͛̾ͩ̐̈͆̇ͅh̤̠̠̙̘͍͍̪̰̬̥͈̱͎̾̆͐͊ͬ̌̄͐͐̾̈̃̓ͅë̝̪̳͍̗̳̰̳̫͓͎͈͇͓͖ͭ̂͂̈́̍͑͛ͬ̏̒̅͐̚ͅr̠̜̠͔̰͙̼͈͔̲̳̦̰̰̝̆̏̎̓͛̽̒ͯ͋͑̔͛͛ͮ̔̽̓͐̅ẻ͓̙̩̳̼͈̝̟̦͖̤͋ͦ͌ͪ̋͛̎͛ͯ̏̚ ̟̮̤̼͕̺͙̲͙̦̟̈́̍̃̿ͬ̋̊ÿ͇̮̩̫̺͖͖̦́ͫ̉̿̏͌ͦ̆̃̾o͍̻̫͍̜͖̤ͯ̓ͫ́ͬ̔ͦ͋̾͛̀ͩ̆̒u̦̰̻͓̞̦̦͔̰̠͔̰̮͓̖̾̈̆̅͌ͫ͛̊̋ͬ͑ͪ̓ ̱̭̮̙̙͉͉̳͚̞͚̫̳̤̱̹̱͇̔́̅ͭ́ͦ͂ͨ̇ͬ͂̍ͤͥͪ͂̒̄ͅs͓̥̟͍̭̯̲͉̘̩̗̤̳̫̭͈̦͗̏̚l̹͈̰̖̪̳̪͎͕͇̟̺̟̖̜͙̂ͦ̾̍̌̑̉ͯ̒̍ͮͯ̅ͅe͓͕͎̦̼̳͎̼̮̣̻͖ͭ̓͒ͨͫ̈͛̇̍e͉̞͚̤̤̬͔͉͍̘͇͓̳͉̱̋̓̂̍̍̎̋̃̎ͥ̽ͥp̮͈̤̤͙̮̟͔͔̋̔͗ͭ̾̎ͅͅ.̱͖̝̩̰̺̻ͪͯ̓̊͌̈́̈̒
̯̠̜̭̪̙͊ͩͫ̐̋͗ͮ̃̉̐̉ͨ̎̇I͍̹̪̮̦͒̇ͯͬ̿͌̓̾̅ͧ̋ ̺̱͍̠̮̗́ͯ̍͋͐̒ͨ̃ͣ͗ͥ͌̑̐̀ŵ̮̣̟͂͌ͧͦ͐̆͐ͭ̀ͧ̓͛̑̌͂ͮ̚i̖̩̱̞ͤ̔̐̎ͩ̊ͪ̚l͙̟̬̜̻̹̝̻̭̭̹̪͚̥̦̹̪̙̱̂͋ͨ͋ͤ̈́l̖̳̣̜̫̺ͣ͋͐͊̈̈̀ ͓̩̞̭̮̩̺͍̣̩͈ͤ̒̓̍̽͛ͫ̇͑́̎ͤ̚b̝̙̞̤̤̲̳̭̯̩̼̱̹͖͂̈́̓̊̓̓̀ͪ̋ͧ̿̒ͤ͐ͪͯ̚̚e̘͔̖͔̳͉͇̮̭̣̱̻̳̖̓̎̂̌̚ ̼̥̥̬͙̤̞͍͎͍ͪ͆͒́͒̿̽͂͗̀̾̐͆̿̆̋́͐ͅw̥̙̻̯͔̲͕̪̮͕͂͑ͤͤͥ̐͊̊ͮͨ̎̔͂́͂̉̚ḁ̼̯̺̟̰̦̺̜͕̻̘̰̝͍͌̅̑ͨͤͩͭ̍́ͧͤ̈̋t̯̙̥̭̬͚̭̰͙͒̽̃ͮ̇ͪc̮̣̘̣̓̎͋̓̐ͅh̪̱͍̰ͣ̓̆ͭ̒̆̋̾i̞͔̟͔̮̦͙̼͉̰ͭͦͤͥͅn̠̞̞͉͍͕̯̟̯̪̜̮̗͍̂̅̇̽̑̉ͤ̆͒ͤ̽ͩ͑̏̈̾͛̓ͅg̭͉̼͓͚͎̫̳̍̀ͩ̀ͣͣ̀ͭ͌ ̤̯͎̞̲̬̭̳͈̜͇̲̺̝̘͙̠ͧ͗͂ͧͭ̃ͫ̋͊̅̒̂̄̒̈̒ͮ̐y̩̬͔̤̺̦̯̳̠̱͖̣̞͉̤̗ͬ̏́ͮͬ̍̔ͨ͂̑̐̓̾͊̌̊̀ͥ̓o̥̱͙̦͎̩̙̜̙̫̯̺̭̫ͬͯͧǔ̖̦̝̥̠̺͔͙ͪ͑̀̾̌̆̚ ̮̠̯̗͙̼̜̉̐͊̚d̗̩̱̦̪̙͕̗̝̑͌͛̄̎̓̐̎ͩ̍ͩ͆̈́̎͗ṟ̲̮̈́͋̈́̇̄ͮͭ̇̑ͥ͂ͅͅe̪̬͍̤̹͕̻͈̱̻̯͓͆̓ͣͥ͒̒͗̆̿͐̀̃̎̋͆͌͐̑ͤͅͅͅͅa͈̦̣͓̘̫̘̔͂ͫ̒̂ͤ̀̂͂͑̌̈́̚ͅm̙͔̯̩͍̻͙̮̟͗͌̏ͦ̏ͧ̈́ͧ̔͌ͤ̔͗̔̓̉ ͍̼̪̬̺͔̗̮͇̪͓̩͇̠̜̦̯ͥ̐̋ͫ̍͌̃̒͌̃ͦ̓̓̉ͯ̓ͣt̪̪̘̠̦̥̹͉̯̏̑̔ͬͦͤ̅͊̔͛̓ͥ̔ͦ̋o̜̪͇̦͚̟̲̟͉̝̜̫͙̺͉̰͙͈̯͂̐̀ͩ̂̇̅̆̀͗̂̌̌̚̚ň̼̟̳̼̦̟̹͖̯͓̘̩̪̥ͣͪ̄̈ǐ̤̘̟̹͓̰̜ͯͪ̐ͣ̈͊̚̚̚ͅğ͈̤̤̹͕̘̟̪͗̿ͭ̈́̊̃̉ͬ̃̊h͙͍͖̠͙̹̳̩͎͍͔̯͓̹̟͇ͮ͆͗̿̉͌ͧ͋́̈ͤ̂̂͐͂̎ͥ̚t̠̜̜̝̤̖̜̐̅ͣ̐͑͒ͦ̓ͥ̚.͙̩̥͚̠̯͖̼̤̗͎̞̳̼̮̆̾̐͗̿ͮ̎̀ ̩̳̻̱̳̝̗̹̩̙̦̎̈́̏̅̇Ṡ̟̫̝͔̯̞̮͙͎͒ͣ̾̾ͣ̓̒ͪ͐͌͋̌̅͌̈ͭ̽l̺̬̗̜͇̭̩ͨ̉̓̉̂͌̈́̏e̥̻̹̤͚̥̹̱̟̫̝̣̺̋ͧ͗ͣͫ̆ͯ̐̔e̼͉̝̟̞̥̞͎̗͚̳̞̹̊̈́̆̈́ͧͪͯ̄͛̊̽̾p̺̜͖̖͖̘̞̦͖̦͔̬̗̪ͨͫ̓ͪ̎̽ ̩̹̱̼͖͉̥̗̟̮̯̓̄ͧͤ̉ͪͯ̋͂ͣ̒̽̈́̈́̇̚s̖̪̭͔̺͖̩̲̲̦͕͉͊͗̂ͩ̄̑̐ͯ̆̈́͊̓́͒͑ͤͫͨo̬̘͈̩̣͓̩͇̪̹̭͖ͦͮͬ̅ͫͧ͂ͪ̎̏ͅu̠̲͉̩͓̻̻͕̲̙̻̤͕ͣ͛ͪn͍̠̯̯͙͈̣̟̯̖̬̫͕͆̋̆ͭ̉̒ͪͨ̃͛ͣ̓̓̓̇̃̓ͩ̈d͍̻͔̲ͮ̃͆ͪ̉l̳̜̠͎̫̻͇͉͉̫̓̎ͧ̋̇̋͌ͫ̽̂͋ͤ̎͛y̪̻̩̬͕͇͉̤̜̹̝̫͈̳̬͋̀̈̒ͦ͑̋̐̓͂ͧ̈̽̄̒ͭͣ̃.̘̩̙͉̥͈͙͈̗͔̞̝̟͓͛ͬͪͭ

nice to see another 9gagger here

I just add that it is completely harmless, and no indication of a problem with your computer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back