Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sourcing Guidance // USB-C PD Pre-Built PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

james211

First off, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong forum please direct me to the proper one if need be, thank you.

So what I'm looking for seems like a simple request to me, but apparently its not given I cannot seem to find any where online.

I'm looking for a PCB / Buck-boost converter with an input of 12-14v with a max USB-C PD output of 100watts (20v @ 5amp). I've found cheap ones, but they never last, or they over heat and quite working for a period of time. I've scoured Alibaba, and Aliexpress with no luck, or searches resulting in the cheap ones again.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can source something like this in China, or have it designed and built for a reasonable cost (I know I'm going to get call-outs on that comment).

Any help, or guidance would be amazing! Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back