Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source for Stepper Motor Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Wilder

Does anyone know of any good sources for stepper motor tutorials? I've got a stepper motor here - 2-phase 4-wire dealio that I wanna get working and write some c0d3zzz for.

I haven't yet found a datasheet for it, but I did find some general specs for it. The part number is 57BHM76-280A-21BK and it comes up as a 0.9 degree per step, 3.2V @ 2.8A step motor. From what little I've been able to dig up I will need a dual H-bridge to drive it (one per phase) and I'm assuming the ECCP module of the PIC would be used to drive the H-bridge.

Google for Jones on steppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back