Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulink C5505 ECG

Status
Not open for further replies.

talhaking

hi,

I have C5505 EVM, and I am doing ECG implementation on it. So far I have successfully got the results of ECGs. Now I am trying to interface the Kit with the Matlab/Simulink. i achieved signals Simulink using Instrument Toolbox in simulink but the output is all noisy. i also have to differentiate between ecg leads signals for further analysis. Please if anyone can advice me on this...

Talha.

If the problem here is just the noisy output signals, then just filter the signals using a standard filter box or construct one using basic building blocks like gain and unit-delay

ok... i'll try it. Is there any way i can separate the leads data coming from serial port.??? cause i need different leads to detect heart rate and different stuff..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back