Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGCB

No matter what or how I enter in search blocks, I only get "sorry no matches" or a userid error

For the search, try to make the terms less specific. If you're searching with quotes, remove them. That's pretty much all you can do. What are you searching for?

Last edited:
You will also get the 'sorry no matches' message if the site is busy, e.g. if it's waiting for all the ads from Google etc. to download.

I believe you also need to wait ten seconds between each search.

I think I've done all of the above.

Searching for 18F assembly

What do you mean, "searching for 18F assembly"? Where are you searching? What exactly is it you're looking for?

I'm looking for some example code in assembly written for 18F chips

If you were searching here on the forum, it simply means it could not find any example code for 18F chips on these pages. A google search, as ericgibbs pointed out, is probably a better way to find what you need.

Last edited:
Thanks Eric, I had that one . It's pretty skimpy and then jumps right into C. This forum (microcontrollers) should be the best place to find code but the seach function does not work for me. I must be a dummy

Thanks Eric, I had that one . It's pretty skimpy and then jumps right into C. This forum (microcontrollers) should be the best place to find code but the seach function does not work for me. I must be a dummy

No, it does not make you a dummy. It simply means we don't have ASM example code for the 18F chips here on the forum. However, there are people here who work with ASM. You may be able to ask in a different thread about who might have ASM examples.

Der Strom

P.S. I believe a member by the name of Jon_Wilder works with assembly. You may want to send him a PM, but ask your question on the forums. That way others can also benefit from your answers. Use the PM perhaps only to direct him to the thread.

Last edited:
I have been working in Assembly with PICs for the last 15++ years.

Switched to the 18F family some 6 years ago.

I am sure there are more than two people doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back