Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RS232 with a microcontroler16F1690 code to connect to a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlamish

Hi guys
It seems that I have a great need in an example codes to upload to my microcontroler:confused: :confused: . Any examples, any links with them, please!! Do not hesitate and help a beginner. Thanx a lot ! :)

Tutorials are real good, thanx. Just one question which i can not figure out right now, because microcontroler is in school. Those sample codes... Will they run i c language compiler ?

vlamish said:
Tutorials are real good, thanx. Just one question which i can not figure out right now, because microcontroler is in school. Those sample codes... Will they run i c language compiler ?

No, they are assembler, most microcontroller programming is in assembler.

That's it , C programming is what I need. Have any ideas where I could find samples and tutorials for microcontoller programing in C language ?

vlamish said:
That's it , C programming is what I need. Have any ideas where I could find samples and tutorials for microcontoller programing in C language ?

Try the manufacturer of your compiler, every one is different - C isn't very standard at all!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back