Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reply To Bonucks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

This is what I tried to post in the thread by now I've looked it has been deleted

OK,
I will weigh into this and people can take anyway they like..........

I only saw this thread this morning and went into chat where what transpired was a member who I saw take on an offensive manner to Boncuk to the point IT thought IT was right so duly reported the chat. I did say my piece and still feel Boncuk is being taken in the wrong manner and being targeted because of it.

Sure I can understand the frustration at whole threads being deleted as I was once a Mod on this forum. Maybe a suggestion for the Mod team if you are going to delete threads from senior members a PM may be in order STATING THE REASON WHY the thread was deleted. I do feel if this can happen then any future incident can be taken care of.

Now as Boncuk is of German origin I can see the side where he fells UNJUST towards the jews, afterall where have the jews led us in todays society????? Is the US a free democracy where a good online friend has had EVERY IMPORTED EBAY product siezed by customs so he is out of pocket and with no claims, hell a RJ45 LED light being listed as a banned product into the US coming from HongKong. WHAT a joke, as stated before the US dropped the first and second nuc bombs on Japan and fair enough due to the damage done it did end the war. Now just look at what has been done ever since where the the first world countries take down eastern nations and WHY because of OIL and just look at Syria these days, n oil so the first world is staying out of it.... Go Figure.....

Come on guy's Boncuk is ONE great member of this forum and yea he does have his views SO does EVERY member of this forum so give the guy a break.

Cheers Bryan

[MODNOTE]For anyone reading this... Alot of moderation is hidden from view so remember that you only see one side of things. We always discuss issues with the members involved via a 'Disputes Thread' and this is way before any ban is issued. Members have to repeatedly offend to get a ban and that's what happened. Just remember that taking sides without knowing the full story doesn't help, and it especially doesn't help posting about it in public forums. Please try to remember that we have only the best intentions and our aim is to always protect the community to promote healthy family friendly discussions.[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I find some of your personally held ideas especially concerning the Jewish community and world politics in general in contempt to say the least Bryan1, I do heartily agree with your stance on thread deletion.

I would like to personally point out as you used to be a moderator here, and I for one having been on the end of your personal problems would like to point out that this... Is exactly what it feels like on the other side.

Last edited:
This Thread is being closed. Moderation is not to be discussed on the Forums.

Contact ElectroMaster or a Moderator by PM if you have a problem regarding Moderation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back