Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding Cheapest PCB PRICE Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack_norris

Can anybody help me?
I am looking for PCB fabrication company for my electronics project..Can anyone suggest a good PCB company with cheap price and reasonable quality?
I have checked many online suppliers but got confused.

Well, you have to specify a few things like quantity? Is it 10,000 or 2. Size: is it 2 sq ft or 2 sq inches. Layers: is it 1 or 40 and Time frame even helps. Your location (generic) can also help.
Mostly SMT? Thru-hole? Solder mask? Silk screen? But size, quantity and layers are the BIG issues.

Can we assume Gerbers? Some hoes are proprietary. Some could be Eagle friendly.

it's like asking, I want a pool. Could be a toddler swimming pool to an indoor Olympic sized heated outdoor pool with a separate lap racing section and sauna as part of a 23 million dollar retreat and I need 5 of them by next year. Orders of magnitude help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back