Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about Zin and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samy555

Hello
For the circuit shown, Zin=100+1000=1100 ohm
Zout = 100//1000 = 90.9 ohm
On the Network Analyzer: Z11 = 11+j0, Z22 = 30+j0
How to relate the measured value to the calculated value
**broken link removed**
thanks

The problem is your understanding of what a network analyzer does. It is a signal generator, so you would not have your signal source in the circuit while the analyzer is making a measurement.

Yes, you're right thank you
I have another question on the same subject which is: if the circuit is a transistor works as an amplifier or oscillator, how can I measure the input and output impedance in the presence of a bias battery

Yes, you're right thank you
I have another question on the same subject which is: if the circuit is a transistor works as an amplifier or oscillator, how can I measure the input and output impedance in the presence of a bias battery

To get a realistic measurement of the transistor, it MUST be measured with bias and collector current, as it would be used in circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back