Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please need help to Test Max797 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyman

Hi Novice here. I am Testing a Power Supply Board which consist at least 6 Max797 IC, Can Someone Please explain me how to test the Max797 IC Controller. Just want to make sure Max797 IC working fine. I downloaded Ref. PDF file but still not sure which pins should be tested.

Thank You

Hi Novice here. I am Testing a Power Supply Board which consist at least 6 Max797 IC, Can Someone Please explain me how to test the Max797 IC Controller. Just want to make sure Max797 IC working fine. I downloaded Ref. PDF file but still not sure which pins should be tested.

Thank You
What pins are you sure of?

Thank You for your interest. So far my understanding is that, Input Voltage supply to Pin# 10 (V+) and output voltage Pin#9 (CSL), Pin#11 (VL),. For ground There are Pin#4 (GND), Pin#12 (PGND). Then there is Pin#3 (REF) ?.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back