Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f84 lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

Hi all,
I'm having trouble with a serial lcd interface using a 16f84a pic and the hitachi lcd display. The display will start with:-
"serial display"
"ready"
but when I type any characters via hyperterminal I just get random characters on the display.
Any help would be greatly appriciated as I really dont know what I'm doing wrong.
The hex code and all information can be found at:- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/2248/electronic/seld/seld.html.

I'm building a wireless music player out of an old netgear wgt634u router and want to use the serial lcd to display whats playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back