Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PHILIPS p89c52x2bn MICRO CONTROLLER PROGRAMMER SCHISMATIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

micropad

Dear All,

Please provide to me PHILIPS p89c52x2bn MICRO CONTROLLER PROGRAMMER SCHISMATIC DIAGRAM

I need to read and write to p89c52x2bn

Thanks in Advance

Dear Ian,
thanks for reply
when compare with PIC and 89c52, programming connectivity of 89c52 is much more complicated, am I correct ?

Who said anything about a PIC.... I'm talking about Atmel 89c52 vs Phillips 89c52

Yes you correct ,
So I tried to Pointed out different between PIC and 89c52
PIC needS only five pin's (VPP SCL SDA VDD and GND) very simple connectivity
but as per web schematics 89c52 programmers are very complicated

Am I correct?

Let me explain...... I used to use phillips p89c51/2 micros aswell as at98c51/2.... I use winISP (software ) and a home brew programming board, BOTH chips programmed fine on this device.

The documentation I followed is here.... https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2012/01/Lab20Pro-51.pdf .. I spent quite a few days with Frederick Cowan (author of 8051) a professor at Portsmouth university where PHILLIPS were dominant... The p89c52bn comes with a bootloader, if you ground out the EA pin the bootloader takes charge and you program very easily with winISP ...simple

Appologies.... Not the EA pin the ALE pin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back