Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OT:Where is Estonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

So what do You know about Estonia?

i know where is slovenija
i know a lot of places in Eurobe(and world)

but what do you know about Estonia (without making a search before)

To be honest, I've got very little idea where any of the old Eastern European countries are - it was so much easier to call them all USSR!.

When watching the Eurovision Song Contest last year, I didn't even recognise some of the country names at all!.

Although I do recognise the two mentioned (so far) in this thread.

BTW, I hated geography at school, and dropped it as soon as I could.

On a similar note, I don't have much of a clue where most American states are, again USA is nice and simple :lol:

Yes it is not easy for someone from europe to say where is which country or state in USA.
I often hear from poeple here in Slovenija how can it be that Americans do not know where Slovenija is and I than ask them in which part of the USA Kentucky is and they say mmmmm......
About Estonia (from the head):
-foreign Soviet republic
-totaly diferent mentality from other ex soviet republics (western oriented)
-have huge russian population which came during USSR and dont want leave (crime)
-wery tall poeple in average
-old history
etc ....

yes, yes wery good. it actually amazes me
some on americans have thought that Estonia is a new sandwitch or something like that :evil:

and also Estonians mostly don't like when someone says that it was better when it was USSR here or we still are part of Russia\USSR

Yes but i think you can not blame americans for that because europe is quite huge and many many diferent nation.
Is it true that rusan population present more than 30% of your population now ?
Now I remember there are many gud hackers among you ,arent they?

well i dont know about those hackers... but the% of russians is decreasing every year luckily and it is yes something about 30% of our populaltion :evil: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back