Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

obvious questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to bother you all again :oops: but i have 3 diodes that were lying around, i don't know the values of them but I have 1 silicone one (verry small) and 2 germanium diodes (slightly bigger) they are different to what i have seen them like, they are clear with 2 black stripes on one side (tha ones i have seen are black with a yellow or gold stripe)..... would any of these work? btw our teacher tried the black ones (dont know values as they were just in a draw he said) and that didnt work.....

Thanks,
Mike

doesnt matter bout the last post, i got it working, thanks alot Styx for giving me the diagram and helping me understand everything more clearly :) it workes...... well it worked until the red LED stopped working (going to maplins tomorrow so i will get another one then to replace it)
I am a bit behind because i started again, i didnt leave any space in between each row on the stripboard, i tried to solder everything next to each other, because i am not a skilled solderer, it didnt work... well it worked up to the 2nd to last row and then it turned into a mess with solder shorting things out (i.e the current wasnt going through the resistor ect... luckily i didnt connect it up to see if it works :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back