Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihindu_gajaba

Hi all i'm New to this :), ok this is the thing i'm interested to making a robot not a complex one just a simple one ...

its like this ,

there is something called Ultrasonic Sensor.. little peace of a mic and a speaker. what its doing is ( the Transmitter ) sending a Ultrasonic pulse when we activate it .. and the receiver receives the pulse . what i'm going to do is i'm trying to find the distance between the robot and the obstacle, i can do that if i can found out the time different . assume that i'm sending a pulse using transmitter and starting a counter ( timer ) then when the pulse received i can count the time... he he :)

anyway basically what i want to do is i wanna programme a PIC and its a simple one named PIC16F84A but sadly i don't know anything about this field . but i know languages , i'm currently doing a software engineering course..

so can you please help me... !!!! :( :( :confused:

Please Help Me...

Last edited:
Sorry

Nigel Goodwin said:
You will have more luck if you search for 'ultrasonic' rather than 'ultraviolet'.

oops sorry about that ( Printing Mistake ) ya that's ' Ultrasonic ' so can you help me please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back