Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help regarding voice chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic5

i am implementing a robot which should be interface with the human. so that i need a chip which reads the voice stored in the static ram, whenever the commands are wrong robot need to instruct such as " your command is wrong" and to instruct " there is some object found in the way".

please give me your suggestions!

i am implementing a robot which should be interface with the human. so that i need a chip which reads the voice stored in the static ram, whenever the commands are wrong robot need to instruct such as " your command is wrong" and to instruct " there is some object found in the way".

please give me your suggestions!

hi,
Look at this pdf, there is series of ISD devices.

Attachments

• ISD2532P.pdf
    472.6 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
thanks ! i have another doubt ... i am storing the voice in memory.. after that i need to read it whenever required... can i use it for this pupose... please give me some circuits... or ideas to change this circuit...

thank you!

Yes, it can do that, perhaps you should read the data sheet attached by the previous poster.

thanks ! i have another doubt ... i am storing the voice in memory.. after that i need to read it whenever required... can i use it for this pupose... please give me some circuits... or ideas to change this circuit...

thank you!

hi,
Google search for ISD sound recorders

example:
**broken link removed**

thanks for the suggestions! i came to know about ap89042. it is voice chip and cheaper than the ic isd2532... is any difference between them...

Do you just want to press a button and it plays a sound or do you need something more complicated?

You can buy 10 second sound recording modules which include everything in one package, for less than what it would cost to build yourself.

**broken link removed**

EDIT:
If you're in the US, RadioShack sell a similar thing but it doesn't come in such a neat package.
https://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102855

Last edited:
yes. i just want to give control from microcontroller and play the recorded sound... but i need to make the circuit with the chip. (not readymade)
thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back