Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help! Regarding an oscillator output circuit design..

Status
Not open for further replies.

menirva

What i want is to change the output of +5v to 0v to +5v, become -5v to 0v to -5v. The changes of this waveform will be triggered by a switch. Not two kind of waveform produced at same time, just alternating from wave1 to wave2.

I'm designing a 2 legged robot, which will be able to move backward when bumping into an object. But now i only concern how to change from moving forward to backward, by triggering the changes my self, no need bumping into an object. Still testing.

Can anyone give me some ideas? I'm really stuck here.

Attachments

• 03.GIF
    03.GIF
    4.1 KB · Views: 242
  • 01.GIF
    01.GIF
    11 KB · Views: 235
  • 02.GIF
    02.GIF
    6.5 KB · Views: 233
I don't understand where the -5V comes in. If this is a standard DC motor, then all you need to do is change the direction of the current, not make the voltage negative. This can be achieved via a H-Bridge - google this up.
If you look at the other forum about using a flip-flop as a latch, you can then use this to change the direction of current through the H-Bridge.

I'm not very clear what you're trying to do?, it sounds rather wierd?.

But I'm presuming you're wanting to reverse an electric motor?, if so just use a DPDT relay to reverse the motor connections.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I'm not very clear what you're trying to do?, it sounds rather wierd?.

But I'm presuming you're wanting to reverse an electric motor?, if so just use a DPDT relay to reverse the motor connections.

How I have complicated such a simple task...

Yes that's what I mean't...
We may have posted at the same time, but the fact that you thought of the relay is what makes the difference.

Yes.. what i'm trying to do is reversing the motor pattern. From the attached figure is what im doing currently.

1 motor is for 1 leg, driving one leg forward and backward.

Assuming currently the robot is moving forward (two leg), i'm trying to figure out how can i reverse the robot walking path to backward when triggered by something..

Attachments

• 03.GIF
    03.GIF
    11.4 KB · Views: 248
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back