Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for simulation of chasing robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqureshi

I have to simulate a chasig robot in MATLAB who will chase master robot. The control of the system will be made with Neural Networks.

I have done some work on it. The master robot will have an ID mark at its center and the chasing robot will be processing different pics of the master robot to know about its movement. The deviation of the ID mark on left/right will help detect in which direction the chasing robot will go.

The neural network will be fed on input in the form of deviation of image and it will give two outputs which will be fed to the drive of dc motors used for control of 2D motion.

This is complete theme of the project, but i face some issues in its programming. Like what will be the structure of neural network, how drive will be programmed for the dc motors and how i will show this project to my teacher. should i show it to the teacher in GUI of Matlab or there can be some other idea.

Please give me idea how to program and present..

thanks
raqureshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back