Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mstechca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roff

Has anyone noticed his conspicuous (to me) absence? His last post was apparently on May 20. On vacation, maybe?

Hiya Ron,
A few weeks ago Msteaka wrote a thread in the feedback forum saying he was quitting the forum for good and that thread got a bit dis-tastefull so it was locked. That's why you haven't seen him around.

Cheers Bryan:D

bryan1 said:
Hiya Ron,
A few weeks ago Msteaka wrote a thread in the feedback forum saying he was quitting the forum for good and that thread got a bit dis-tastefull so it was locked. That's why you haven't seen him around.

Cheers Bryan:D
I must've been on vacation. Can't say I'm surprised.

2camjohn said:
Well I thought he was entertaining.

Well he's not banned or anything, he took offence when I moved his '500th' identical question to the trash bin and asked him to use one of his many existing threads rather than start yet another identical one! - or perhaps try reading the answers he had already received!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back