Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFET protectiom

Status
Not open for further replies.

alizee

Hello
I have some doubt related MOSFET turn on at power on. When I turn on my controller board it shows pulse on pin configure as output may cause MOSFET turn on suddenly at power on is there any solution to avoid this any hardware circuit do I need to put in between path. Can anybody plz suggest something?

What sort of MOSFET protection do you required?

Are you talking about shoot through on an H-bridge?

Please post a schematic.

Mcu

What sort of MOSFET protection do you required?

Are you talking about shoot through on an H-bridge?

Please post a schematic.

Ya its shoot through on an H-bridge..

But I mean in general when I am configuring port pin of MCU as output pin at power on simply
I can see one pulse whatever may be connected at o/p end ( In case if any semiconductor it may false turn on) means it may cause damage is there any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back