Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microwave communication system

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodzky

what is microwave communication system? what are the different spectrum services in microwave communication system? :?:

Microvave comunicaton is used in telephone centrals and stuff like that.

You see those drum like tningys on high towers these are microwave antenas.The two "drums" must be in line of sight in order to comunicate.

Radio frequency above 1GHz is called microwave frequency.
Microwaves have some special properties along with that of any electromagnetic waves. Like
1) They have very high directivity. Due to this they require very small antenna.
2) Free Space Path Losses at certain microwave frequencies are very less.
3) They can penetrate ionosphere and hence are used for satellite communication. And many more.....

Basically microwaves are used for point to point communication due to their high directivity property.

thanks for the reply but can u help me again, wat website can i find principles and theories about microwave communications system. thanks again!!! :)

Cod you use normal text. (Its easyer to read that that yelow stuf,besides it looks silly to me)

go to google.com and type in microwave communication. There's lots of info on the net to sift through.

If you really want to get indepth, you should buy a book on radio communication. This will give you a base to learn microwave stuff. Its impossible to learn microwave communication without knowing lots about radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back