Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merry Xmas to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
Wishing you All!

animated-merry-christmas-image-0116.gif

Eric

And the same to you, Eric.

I will be spending the day on the phone with 10 grandkids.

John

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours, eric, (And everyone else who celebrates this Holiday season) !!

Merry Christmas, Eric.

Wishing you all the best in the new year and to all the members of ETO.

Merry Christmas Eric from the antipodes. We're already on boxing day.

Mike

In my way to meet my youngest daughter to celebrate Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

You too eric! and rest of ETO of course!
Remember to argue after christmas to re-balance universe (joke....)

You too eric! and rest of ETO of course!
Remember to argue after christmas to re-balance universe (joke....)
I leave that for the 31st, Time enough then.

Merry Christmas ETO friends!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwansaa, Happy Yule, and Happy Holidays to all! Wishing you all a wonderful New Year filled with peace, love, joy, happiness, abundance, and success!

Just read from news that some family got robbed from their gifts.....nothing is holy for thieves! somehow it's just much more annoying when burglary happen in christmas :/
I mean thieves don't have any idea what sort of impact such action can have with childs mind, they might lose faith in christmas and grow ''crooky''

thanks for correction moderator!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back