Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

.MEAS statement in LTspice

Flyback

Hi,
Do you know whats wrong with this .meas statement in LTspice?...it just says it failed....its just a V*I then average it over time.

.meas powR102x265 AVG ((V(rc) - V(6dow)) *i(R902)) FROM 0m TO 100m

Could be lots of things. Post your .asc file and I'll have a look. It seems that FROM and TO are not how you specify a range over the abscissa. This from the LTspice Help file:

.MEASURE -- Evaluate User-Defined Electrical Quantities
The range over the abscissa is specified with the points defined by "TRIG" and "TARG". The TRIG point defaults to the start of the simulation if omitted. Similarly, the TARG point defaults to the end of simulation data. If all three of the TRIG, TARG, and the previous WHEN points are omitted, then the .MEAS statement operates over the entire range of data. The types of measurement operations that can be done over an interval are: AVG, MAX, MIN, PP, RMS, and INTEG.
ETA: It seems from the .meas dialog box that the FROM TO specification should be allowed. So I'll need to dig a bit deeper. I'll await the posting of your .asc file.

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back