Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

marks256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.;)

**broken link removed**

Before I clicked on the link I was thinking to myself "Huh...I don't remember Mark having a picture of meatloaf in his avatar. How strange."

Marks256 says in this thread that it is Meatloaf in his avatar. However, he also explains that the 256 in his name comes from "11111111 in binary", which is incorrect ... 11111111 = 255. :p
I wouldn't hold it against him though ... :)
Jeff

Yeah, i know jbeng. Thanks for pointing that out, though. I am pretty sure i meant that there are 256 numbers in 11111111 (0-255)

Yes, crusty, it is meat loaf. Best music ever written. ;)

Actually, in my previous post, I incorrectly gave the artist's name as one word (eg. "Meatloaf") when, in fact, it's two ("Meat Loaf"). :eek:
I have enjoyed his music over the years as well ... "Bat Out of Hell" takes me back to my high school days. (yeah, I know, I'm old) :D
Jeff

My favorite is "I'm gonna love her for both of us"

For some reason it isn't very well known, though... :( No videos of it either (i found the music video a while ago, but it was removed from youtube for some copywrite issue, while all the other meat loaf videos are still on there)

:( :(

Oh well, it is still my favorite. **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back