Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice: Dynamic Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithmat

I'm trying to model a frequency-dependent load so I can generate accurate Bode plots using LTspice. The load is characterized by the attached Smith chart and impedance curves as captured using a VNA. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your thoughts.

You are aware of how to make parametric sweeps where you can vary parameters as a function of an independent variable? ({})

I'm only aware of sweeps which plot a separate waveform for each step in a specified range of parameter values. Is there another directive I can use?

So, the task is to come up with a passive network that has the same Mag(Z) and Phase(Z) as the right side of the plot? By inspection, it looks to me to be a simple parallel resonant tank with a modest Q?

I would start by just doing freq sweeps of a simple network, where you can use stepped parameters to vary the inductance and/or capacitance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back