Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

line follower requirement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad108

Hi every one.
I am trying to build a line follower robot but I dont know wath kind of sensor would be usfull, light sensor or IR one.
please help me on this topic.
:roll:

falleafd said:
For line tracker, IR is commonly used, but I used red light led, and found it better than IR.

Do you have a complete design for the line follower robot, I mean the circuit layout and the firmware and a complete details for the components.

Thanks inadvance

please read!

hi!
it was yesterday that I could find this great website.
you know?!
I am going to make a line follower robot and after seraching this topic in internet, i found this useful weblog.
i think i need to your help.
my friends!
in this site we have many expert in electronics. plz help us to enter this world with your ideas.
I am waiting for your messages about line follower robots.
thanks.

ive made a line follower. no programing at all. it was for my year ten project. i wish i had skills and resources at the start so i could program it. neways, i used a simple ir detector/emmiter. the hardest part of line following is the ambient light hanging around the sensors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back