Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED FLASHER.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenayd

i found this tutorial @ **broken link removed**

i tried it and it works, what if the switches are set to logic 0? what are modification needed in its code?

Attachments

• pic6_11a.gif
    pic6_11a.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 660
nenayd said:
i found this tutorial @ **broken link removed**

i tried it and it works, what if the switches are set to logic 0? what are modification needed in its code?

I'm presuming you mean the keys to +ve, and the resistors to gnd?.

All you need to do is replace the BTFSS lines with BTFSC in the 'Key Scan Process' routine.

its working...

thanks for answering a damn question...i'm really newbie and want to be an electronic god soon like you and other experts here.

this led flasher is really cool...i already tried the original circuit and also altered the reading switch to logic low...now planning to modify the ciruit to further test and do experiments...still reading switch logic low...porta are set as input mode...rb0 is txport...i want to experiment on: when button 1 is pressed an output " Switch 1" will echo in hyperterminal. etc.

how will be its initialization in a program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back