Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

just some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the wind jammer, air defecting front end. And now I know who stole my hunter fan from my back pourch. And what did they do with the real blades?

That whole website is amateurish IMHO. The photography is simplistic as well. If I was an entrepreneur promoting an expensive product like that, everything from those cheapo binding posts to the carpentry would be top notch and then, a professional photographer w/ Photoshop would be hired to enhance its marketability. The wood side panel looks like oak, but the end grain appears to be softwood. Then again, depending how wood is sawn, it can be decieving. But that doesn't cover up the fact of using butt joints which are the weakest and most unsightly joints known to woodworkers!! Even the wires should be enshrouded in a loom or similar. Maybe I should contact them and tell them that they are blowing smoke instead of sound waves!!

Obviously, that's why the door moves under the "infrasonic bass waves", it's just simply blowing the door shut, it's nothing more than a fan. I thought this before, but now I've seen a proper picture I'm certain!

Maybe it is the right combo of wood and wood working that makes that perfect sound. :)

I wany my fan back and the real blades too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back