Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISPL meter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuee

Hi. I think that's what its called in the title. I want to make something that I can put in a room when the noise is too loud to my setting it turns on a rotating light (12v) if its not turned down after 3 mins ish then it kills the 240v power to the amp or can stop the sound to speakers. Perhaps some 12v car relays always on? I can get them for 50c each

Any ideas for a schematic for this?
Thanks again all :)

Why not save the money and just turn it down. Good clean sound does not have to be excessively loud to be appreciated.

because i have friends who come over when im at work and my neighbors complain and im over telling them. Im guessing ill work it out myself

True friends would not do that. I believe they are people looking for a place to party. If you are renting, these people will get you evicted. If not a visit by your local law enforcement with fines to match.

We have all been there. Like to party. But there is a time and place for everything.

Simply put, if you can't be there to keep it to a dull roar, they need to go someplace else. No disrespect implied here. Just offering advice.

A device added to a stereo to warn of impending power shutdown can be easily bypassed. Then the party continues. Imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back