Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ir receiver,AND gate question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneshane1

i have a ir receiver with a transistor connected to the collector(short leg)of the receiver,and i have a LED running from the collector of the transistor to +V with a resistor,that works fine,but what i want to do is instead of the LED i want to run a input of a AND gate from the ir receiver.
any help would be great???

Remove the LED and put both wires that went to the LED to one input of the AND gate. Wire the other AND gate input to V+ This is assuming that the IR receiver and AND gate are powered from the same voltage.
Maybe post a schematic of what you currently have?

ive ran the AND gate , does anyone know how i can run a 555timer instead , i want lights to flash slowly when it is turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back