Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i wish i have helping

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr_karimm

hi,
i want a little help,i am in an engineering college , i make aproject with smart card,
itis a security lock of a door with smart card, i use a "funcard" that contain (at90s8515+24c64 EEprom ).
i build hardware that i will use a pic16f877 to interfacing the card, to read the passwoad on
the card and check it.
i want a help to write a programe to put the passwoard on the funcard(Ex: 4 number or letters)
i will make the reset pin on the funcard active to disable the card by conected it with
an active output line of the pic ,and when i put the card in the Smartcard socket the pic will
disable the reset pin line , and active the card so the (atmel 90s8515) send that passwoard to
the pic by the serial pin.
so i want a help in the code of the at90s8515 that i will put it on the funcard
i hope any one help me with that code or with any idea can i use
thanks

Wouldn't it be better to use a Goldcard with a PIC 16F84 and 24LC16. That uC is enough for your application and it is much cheeper and you will get the same type of uC on the cards and in the reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back