Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a good help in PWM 16f877 ....... PLEAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

modi_66

Hello,

I am a student in electrical engineering. I am doing a project that aims to control a robot using DC motor. I am using pic16f877 motorola. I have basic knowledge about the its feature. I want a step by step help to generate a PWM signal from the pic.

Thanks in advance

:wink: :wink:

Thanx alot foryour help....one more thing, can u give me url for a site that gives a comlpete information about PIC programming (like tutorials)

modi_66 said:
Thanx alot foryour help....one more thing, can u give me url for a site that gives a comlpete information about PIC programming (like tutorials)

My site, mentioned above, gives PIC tutorials - but it's not an 'idiots guide', it relies on you working as well, it basically gives working examples of ways to do different things. In general, this is all you really need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back