Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to manage frequent data exchange with controller dsPIC30F3011

Status
Not open for further replies.

faysal_002299

Dear All,
I am a beginner in embedded system. In my project I have to do a lot of writing and reading operations to/from the controller dsPIC30F3011 by my software application very frequently like 3/4 times per second. While doing this I am facing many problems like calling exceptions in my application and data loss. Please help me with some advice on how I can manage all these efficiently and without any data loss.

Please follow the attached *.c file if you want.

with thanks
Faysal

Attachments

• main.c
    15.2 KB · Views: 218
Nice part the. dsPICs you can get to 40 MIPS with some. You're going to have to determine what bandwidth you need for you specific application. 4 times a second is an eternity to a microcomtroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back