Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do u build a led that pulse to music of a personal cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
what volteg does :
220uf have and
470uf have and
0.1uf have?????????????????

and can i use 1N4148A
or does the a matter?

Hi Nooby,
A capacitor marked "475' would be a 4.7uF little ceramic one.
The 220uF and 470uF capacitors would be an electrolytic type that are big enough to have their complete value spelled in full like this 100uF/50V one:

Attachments

• electrolytic_capacitor.png
    electrolytic_capacitor.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 601
a 0.1uf would be a electrolytic type allso
becuse i had one but my sotering gun could not take it off so now i am going to get a lot better one than :)
so now i can make my cool 8) project :lol: :lol:

thank for the help tell ya how it goes :wink:

You need the very good high frequency quality of a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor at the output of the LM386. :lol:

Hi Nooby,
I have used this RadioShack stripboard that will work almost like the layout I posted: **broken link removed**
Now that The Source sells it they include bad spelling at no extra charge! Be careful with it since it is poor quality. It has holes too big and its copper strips are extremely thin and become unglued from the board.
The LM386 mounts on the center line so its pins go to the copper strips on each side. :lol:

RadioShack is called The Source now and don't have electronic parts, but might have RadioShack parts on a clearout special. Most electronic parts stores have them.

Attachments

• 0.1uf_ceramic_capacitor.png
    0.1uf_ceramic_capacitor.png
    48 KB · Views: 320
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back