Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

history of Sigma-delta ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.
After about 10 of 15 minutes of Googling, I found the quote below in this document:
Published in the December 1988
JSSC, ““The Design of Sigma-
Delta Modulation Analog-to-
Digital Converters,” by Bernhard E.
Boser and Bruce A. Wooley, is a classic
article. It has been cited more than
100 times according the Journal Citation
Report, 2003 Science Edition.
For more classic, often-cited
articles from the Journal of Solid-
State Circuits see the Web site
sscs.org/jssc/top-cites.htm.
A JSSC Classic Paper:
Sigma-Delta Converters
There are some interesting comments in the document. I suggest you read them.

Thanks a lot. Whether correctly I have understood, that inventors are two persons: Bernhard E. Boser and Bruce A. Wooley?

aiva said:
Thanks a lot. Whether correctly I have understood, that inventors are two persons: Bernhard E. Boser and Bruce A. Wooley?
I don't know. I'm not going to do your homework for you. I can search with Google and get lots more information, some that may require a trip to the library. Use your brain. You have these two names. Have you Googled them (hint, hint)?

You are right. After these names I have found the numerous books on this subject. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back