Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mari_69

My project is simple at first look but i have some problems .
The idea is:

40 outputs with '0' at the beginning. Lets say one button 'Start'. When you push it the outputs starts to switch to '1' continuously. The delay between switching the outputs can be vary from 0.1 to 2.0 sec. Also the time that each one of the outputs is '1' have to be 1 sec.

I wrote a program for this with PIC16F874, but the outputs is not enough.Connecting two PIC16F874 via SPI was difficult for me. So i decide to use 5 shift registers with serial in/parallel out and register memory / 74594/595/596 etc. / . My problem is a subroutine that fill five registers in PIC16F874 lets say B1,B2,B3,B4,B5 which i will send to shift registers.

Sorry for my bad english, and if somebody can help me I will be very greatfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back