Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP ME....How to use LMD18200 with a pic 16f877???

Status
Not open for further replies.

modi_66

Hi, :(

I am modi from Dubai. I am working in aproject its aim is to control a DC motor using PIC16f877 and a driver lmd18200. pin2 and pin10 are output pins connected to a voltameter. pin3 (direction) connected to high voltage. pin4 (break) connected to low voltage. pin5 (pwm) connected to pwm generated from the microcontroller with duty cycle 75% and freq 486. pin6 connected to the power voltage and pin7 connected to the GND. although all of that, there was no output. I need your help urgently. It will be nice help if you support me with a detailed description >>> :cry:

Thanx alot in advance

Modi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back