Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help control that will sound a 230v siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukethoma1985

Hi all, do any of you know a time switch or some control that will sound a 230v siren at start of shift then radio will start working (230v). Then bell will sound at end of shift and radio will stop working. Danfoss randall do one but the 842 is only pulse and will not work a stereo as the time is 1-15 seconds and the 852 will work the stereo but minimum time is 15 seconds. Please helpp. Thankyou luke

If you want to buy ready-made components, you will have to buy three timers.

If you want to build a circuit, let us know. You could do it with a couple of chips and some relays or SSRs.

hi thankyou for taking your time to reply. How come 3 timers. They have one timer already working the stereo. I think ill have to put a seperate one in for the bell. I just didnt want them running out of pace with each other.

hi thankyou for taking your time to reply. How come 3 timers. They have one timer already working the stereo. I think ill have to put a seperate one in for the bell. I just didnt want them running out of pace with each other.

One time clock which is set to be on for 8 hours out of every 24 with a normally open set of contacts to turn on the radio. When it turns on, it triggers an interval timer which is on for ~10sec for the siren. When the 8 hour timer turns off, a normally closed set of contacts on the time clock are used to trigger a separate interval timer set to ~10sec for the bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back