Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone traveled extensively in europe? here is my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Gretchev

Forum Supporter
The Beatles were touring the US, Lyndon B. Johnson was President, and the Vietnam War was intensifying. It was 1965 and I got the opportunity to spend the summer in Europe. Many young Americans were also traveling and “studying” abroad at this time. It was an era of exploration. We sampled local foods, bought souvenirs, and brought back with us experiences in culture and tradition.
This is a documentary of that trip 48 years ago. I would be surprised if such a trip is possible today but you never know. Please share your thoughts and comments.

Attachments

• My Trip to Europe 1965.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 416
I think it's possible to be very different. Not unlike our own countries back then, or at least that's how I envision it. I to want to visit England and drink in a Pub and eat Fish and chips. I'm not sure about your hole trip experience. But ya, I would like to visit some distant cousins. My brother has this same wish, I'm to poor at the moment, but I'm looking forward to it, it's on my bucket list. (Bucket List, a list of things to do before you "die" or so to say, kick the bucket)

When you're at the chippie don't forget to have them deep fry a Mars bar for you.

If you want a Scottish breakfast, get them to deep fry a pizza, then cool it overnight and eat in the morning with your aspirin.

The last time we were in Scotland (Ft. Williams), in the pub we visited, the vending machine in the mens dispensed scotch flavored condoms.....E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back