Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy Veteran's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Happy Veteran's Day, everyone!

I'd like to extend my most sincere appreciation to anyone here who has served their country, either in the past or currently. We are a much better country now because of you all. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service, and I salute you. Happy Veteran's day!

Thank you. I remember back in 1978 when I got out of a plane at a airport and I was spat on and called a baby killer. I cried that day and my heart was broken as I could not understand why the ones I was fighting for would treat me in such a bad way. I remember only feeling shame.

I am so glad that today's troops get a better treatment than we did..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back