Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPS used to direct a rover to a known destination ???HELP???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fakahany1

Hello guys.
I have this idea and we need it to be developed by my fellows here :))
Well, I am woundering what is the logic of such project: I have a rover for example with GPS capabilities. AND I WANT THE ROVER TO HOME TO A PRE-KNOWN DESTINATION (gps location). How would the rover by knowing its current location can determine how to go to the target ????? the rover knows it is in position (X1,Y1,Z1) and it knows that the target destination is at (X2,Y2,Z2), what is the mathematical logic that the rover can use to determine its path (points on its path that can lead to the target destination)....... is there any mathematical model or logic that i can draw to understand it????? and if so does any one have suggestions to the type of microcontroller that would enable me perfom such mathematical operation????
thank you alot guys hope to see your ideas and help have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back